Staying in a great financial situation takes a lot or work, a lot of control, and, often, a little bit of luck. From finding the best jobs with the best pay to staying healthy it is important to make sure that all of the stars align. Even when you have the best job with the highest pay an unexpected injury and illness can derail all of your plans.
And while there are many other ways that an individual or a family can find themselves in financial problems, it is often medical bills that cause some of the biggest problems that people face. Some times these financial issues get so difficult that a person may actually have to file for bankruptcy. If this happens, you will find the best options is likely to contact someone from a bankruptcy law firm as soon as possible.
Bankruptcy Law Firms Offer Their Clients Options to Find Debt Relief
Many people make it a point to make sure that they find a low cost bankruptcy attorney who can provide the answers that are needed. And while bankruptcy law firms may charge different kinds of fees, it is important to make sure that you are, most importantly, looking for a legal representative who has the most experience. Finding a legal firm who can help you navigate the challenging transitions that you might need navigate if you are facing a financial situation that might end in bankruptcy.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the kinds of bankruptcies that are the most common in the U.S. and the impact that these financial struggles can cause:
- During 2013 there were a total of 333,626 Chapter 13 bankruptcies filed in the U.S.
- During 2013 there were a total of 8,980 Chapter 11 bankruptcies filed in the U.S.
- Even though you may be able to eliminate immediate debt, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy stays on a credit report for 10 years after it is arranged.
- Certainly not a short process, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy typically takes as much as six months to complete.
- Although there can be differences from one state to the next, in the state of Texas, Chapter 13 filing often costs slightly less than $500 to begin a case.
Part of being financially successful can be a challenge. With a good job with good pay is only part of the secret to success. It also takes a little bit of luck to live a life when you never experience a serious injury or illness.